Blauw Baai Curacao
Blue Bay is located in the middle of the island of Curacao and is therefore the ideal base to explore the island. The Blue Bay Golf and Beach Resort is a secured resort with its own beach, golf course, tennis court, diving school, water sports activities, fitness studio, restaurants and many accommodations where you can stay. Apartments, bungalows, villas, oceanfront accommodations and luxury villas with private pool. View all accommodations at the Blue Bay Golf and Beach Resort and enjoy a wonderful holiday on the beach of Blauw Baai.
Restaurants at the Blue Bay Golf and Beach Resort
At the Blue Bay Resort you will find various Restaurants for breakfast, lunch, brunch, dinner and/or delicious bites.
- The Blue Bay Beach Restaurant ‘Coast’ has a great spot on the beach. You can enjoy breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner here with a view of the Caribbean Sea. Restaurant ‘Coast’ is open every day.
- Restaurant ‘The Tides’ is located next to the entrance to the beach and is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Restaurant Lemongrass can be found in the historic country house ‘Blaauw’. This is the place where golfers meet. Lemon Grass is open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner and every Friday there is a fun happy hour from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM.
- The Blend Beach Bar is located on the beach. A cosily furnished bar and various seating areas on the beach. There is a happy hour with live music every Friday. You can order the most delicious cocktails, bites and tapas here. Relaxed with your feet in the sand, under the palm trees, you will always experience the ultimate holiday feeling here.
- Have a delicious breakfast, lunch at the popular new restaurant, Brass Boer. Brass Boer is known for the 3 Michelin star restaurant De Librije in the Netherlands and is open daily for lunch, tasty snacks and refreshing drinks. Brass Boer is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 17:30 to 22:00. This is the place where fine dining is paramount. Good food, with good wines in a relaxed and relaxed atmosphere.
Things to do near Blauw Baai Curacao
Blue Bay is only a 10-minute drive from the center of Willemstad. Known for its colorful buildings and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here you can have fun all day long. In the Riffort you will find various shops and restaurants and is often visited by cruise tourists. The Mega pier is only a few minutes away. The Rif Fort is located in Otrabanda. You reach the other side, Punda, by means of the Pontjesbrug or the ferry. Here you will also find many market stalls, local eateries, shops and history. On Thursdays Punda Vibes is organized with a lot of music on the street. The moment to also discover Willemstad in the evening.
Near Blue Bay you will find several other beaches. Nearest are Pirate Bay and Kokomo beach. Beautiful aqua blue and quiet bays where you can spend a relaxing day on the beach. Both beaches have various facilities such as a diving school, restaurants and sunbeds.
Be sure to explore the west of Curacao. The National Sheta Boka Park and National Christoffel Park are definitely worth a visit. The nature parks are about 20 minutes drive from the Blue Bay Golf and Beach Resort. An ideal combination with a beautiful beach in the west of Curacao such as playa grande, Grote Knip, playa Jeremi and Lagun.